10/28/07

sleeping problems

hellooo every one , as i said in my last post i went back to work again which is keeping me busy wa alhamdulilah coz when i'm not busy enough i get nervous ! yeah that might sound crazy but wallahi i hate and i really mean hate being free !

maybe this t
ime it's a bit harder coz i have school twice a week and i work for 8 hours the days left but i'm ok with it so far !! it's just day by day i'm getting the feeling that the life is running and i'm doing nothing useful but running after it , really it's going faster than i can lol !! i think u r all pictured a cartoon of me running like crazy since u can't picture life lol

ok here is my major problem and inshallah no one is facing it !!! my brain's engine doesn't stop :S !!!!!!!!! i mean it !! i go to bed hoping to sleep to have some enrgy for the next day but BEEEB wrong answer!!! my brain's other engine st
arts and by that i mean i dream about LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of stuff ,it's like i can write a book of stories when i wake up , so based on that i wake up tired and having a headache !! POOR LU :((((

bahi what should i do ?? take sleeping pills ?? i need to sleep like i used to :(((... u know i think someone did envy me coz i used to sleep alot and peacfully :D lol
other news from here and there ....

MIMI did her last and final presntation for her graduation project last thursday " yorororreeeeeeeee " so i had fun wrapping the gift :D" as usual " .......DUH

sorry bad mobile picture !!!
and also hukhuk "if anyone still remembers him" did graduate

so just wish me luck on the sleeping thing !! lol

salam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam pico
its nice to hear that from you
busy busy busy its not really nice for me
some times I need some rest to breathe again and recharge my energy ..don't stress your self girl
My study started and I'm still thinking about that nightmare no more holidays ! its really weird to my life I used to change my position from place to place so this idea made me sick
I think the best thing to do is keeping it inside and son't think about it
anyway
About your anxiety I don't know what to say Its weird thing I've never been in this case before
Once I suffered from sleeping sickness hehehe not exactly but I slept for more than 12 hours every thing was out of my control
heheheh but it took maybe 4 days not more ,Sure you gonna pass it soon
aha what about your stories
nice one ? En sha Allah not a nightmare I hate them

I saw ema's Gift ma sha Allah its lovely

sleep well pico

fe aman Allah

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Lu,
No worries, I think it's something in the air. I've been experiencing the same thing for over a week now. Hoping this restless sleep mingled with pure exhuastion from the day's duties will eventually fall into a deep blissful slumber. :-)

3abtash said...

salam pico
thanx for the nice comment..loool ur having sleeeping problems..wallahi its the worst..makes ur whole day feel like forever..ive been there...well am actually there now...inshallah kayer..

a_akak said...

picco are you thinking too much? and as ibee said, there must be something in ur head that bothering you in one way or another, so i would "chill" and "take things easy" as you know too much thinking casues wrinkles :P and we dont want that to happen now? :P

before you sleep try to read Quaran and pray 2 rak3at

Fe Aman Allah