10/10/07

happy EID

Another Ramadan passes by , I never feel the end of it till I listen to the ending duaa after qiam prayer in S.A , mashallah what a nice duaa and all we can say is AMEEN YA RAB for all what he prayed for .

After tom will be eid al fit inshallah and Ramadan will be over, I personally ask my self, did I do well this Ramadan? This year I feel great deep inside so inshallah rabbi yetgabel from me and all of you !!!

My Ramadan was tough in a weird way , I mean after only 5 days mom, sis and bro left to umra and I was alone with my dad , I’m not the kind of persons who can stay alone for a long time , if u know me you can tell that I’m an active person so to keep me alone at home all that time was pretty though but a pleasure to take care of my dad and get ajir for it inshallah

After all I really wish every and each one of you a lovely eid with families or friends or whom you would love to spent the eid with and forgive me if I have ever been mean to you ..

I pray to ALLAH to accept our fasting and prayers inshallah

Eid Mubarak to you all


P.S..... my blog is one year and a month old looool

salam

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Eid to you and your family
and Ameen to all what you prayed for.


and A Happy Blog's Day :D
in shaa allah lama enshoofo blogek ad edunia.

Sarah said...

Happy Eid to you and all ur family .
Tkabal Allah .

Akram said...

wish you and your family a very happy and peaceful Eid ench'Allah..

piccolina said...

thank you ... happy eid inshallah

salam

ibeebarbie said...

Salam Piccolina,
Eid Mubarak! May the blessings of Allah be upon you and your family always.

Happy Blog bday!

Anglo-Libyan said...

Eid Mubarak to you and your family and happy blog birthday.

a_akak said...

Eid Mubarik and may allah accept our fasting and prayers

Fe AMAN Allah

piccolina said...

thank you every one for ur grea wishes .. wish all same and much more of happiness inshallah

bless all muslims inshallah

salam

ho said...

Inshallah rabi yatkabil mina jamee3an
3eed sa3eed o inshallah Kol sana inti o 3eeltik o sa7abatik o geerankom o sa7ib ma7al el khoodra ili janbkom bi alf kheer :)

piccolina said...

ehhh ya libyano , you forgot many others , like sa7eb dokan el trayat ele fi ras el zanga !!!

LOOOL bless you dear brother you are so funny .. lucky her " wink "

salam and eid mubarak inshallah

dusk till dawn said...

happy eid to u and ur gr8 family, wishing u all the best

Anonymous said...

Picco kol sana wa enti picco

happy eid sis enjoy with the
breakfast,sweet,your dad and mom,brothers,sisters,cousins,,friends,bloggers and me hehehe

fe aman Allah

Highlander said...

Happy anniversary and Eid Mabrouk !

غازي القبلاوي Ghazi Gheblawi said...

happy eid to you and the family

Ghazi

loza said...

happy Eid for u and family ...

Brave Heart said...

sllam Pico, wish you have a happy and joyful Eid and may Allah accept our fast and prayers, and grant us his forgiveness.

piccolina said...

thank you all , i'm so happy to read your comments wallahi that was soo nice :))

Eid Mubarak for all muslims inshallah

salam

Kajal@aapplemint said...

Eid Mubarak to you as well dear sister .... and i pray that Allah answers all your and your family's prayers...!

Hiba said...

happy EID

DaMoon said...

Eid mubarak sweetie and rabna yatagabal mena o menkum ya rabb

DaMoon said...

Eid mubarak sweetie and rabna yatagabal mena o menkum ya rabb

Weldemdina said...

Eid Mubarek to you and your family.

loza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PH said...

Eid Mubarak to you and your family :)

salaam