8/11/07

my apologies


I’m writing this post to give my apologies for those who sadly had to read those bad comments in my last post

The people who know me in person , for sure know why I said what I said

for the those who didn’t agree with me I totally respect their opinions but only the opinions worth my respect !! others were simplly NOTHING to me !!

I deleted the last post simply because it went too far and sadly I found out that there are Libyan people who knows NOTHING about saying an honest respectful comment , my blog can’t be a trash for those !! so from now on there will be a filter …

Sorry again for the bloggers that were and still the best J I just can’t let any one mess with me !!


salam all and thanks for being great with me


13 comments:

a_akak said...

I dont know what was written in the end of the last post but (from what i got to know) you are a wonderful and very respectful person and i applaud you for being you

life is a learning curve and I think this curve was a steep one for some of us but the important thing is that we learn for our (& others) mistakes and insha allah we all grow stronger and wiser

Fe Aman Allah

a_akak said...

lol lol lol i wrote two comments but i didnt notice the approve things so i thought the connection was going on and off, choose which one u like and disregard the other

piccolina said...

a_akak ..see i added the 2 of your comments lol i'm a very kind person :P lol" say mashallah ";)


thanks for what you said, i don't think we'll talk about the last post here AGAIN lol coz i explained whey i took it off !!

we r students for this life and we'll always be which i think is a good thing coz we are learning alhamdulilah :))

keep it up brother

salam

dusk till dawn said...

gd day piccolina
well i did not read the bad comments, maybe i was lucky. u got every rite to take that action.people have to respect ur thoughts . and not to be so cruel.as they said u live and learn.keep smiling

piccolina said...

thanks for the nice comment , yes you might be lucky and i sure need respect and if some one doesn't know that then that is not my problem !

salam

mani said...

:) :) well done.

Keep alive sis, ;)

salam

piccolina said...

ohhh mani .. thanks :)) few words but meant alot :))

salam

Living Away said...

dear, don't feel bad or sorry because the comments you have got!
it's your blog, and you have the right to write about anything you want to!
also, i'm pretty sure that you didn't say anything inconvenient or to hurt anybody!
please don't let people hurt you in a point you need to change your behavior! trust me, i have walked in those shoes!

take care dear!

leandra

piccolina said...

living away .. you are sweet as usual :))

don't worry sweetie i'm not hurt at all , as i said it went too far and a bad way of talking came up which is the last thing i want in my blog !!!!!

thank GOD i'm a strong person and i won't be hurt by such things :))

thanks for the sweet and thoughtful comment :) i'm really looking for the day we'll meet .. GOD knows when but i know it'll be such a pleasure for me

take care hun

Anonymous said...

There Is Nothing Sweet then the Forgiving,Forget Everything and Back alike Blogger Libyan friends Again.

You Are A Nice Girl.
And also Hibo A Good Girl.

EeeeH,We Still lreaning of Our Life About Other People we knew.

Things Could Change so far And back More Nice Then befor.

Piccolina;I Know You have space On your Heart For Hibo.
Hibo;I know You are so Nerves Girl,But You dont` carry Balck heart.

Forgive me Both Of you.
I Dont` like To Watch And post Good words to everyone of You.saying That You was good and turn to hibo said oh, you was great.things Cant` fix By This Way.

I love You sister.
And i love my friend Hibo So much.

hugs & Kisses

piccolina said...

thank you for your comment lulu .. and BTW that is what ppl call me in real life lol so i'm wondering if u have same name too

thanks alota and salam

Hiba said...

i know u`ll read this words or u`ll delet it/my sis i dnt` sent lulu or using another names 2say anything 2 u/lulu did that by herself
I AM SORRY IF I SAID BAD WORDS 2 U BE4.ALLAH `3AFOR RA7EM.
قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم:
ان الله رقيق يحب الرفق ويعطي علي الرفق مالا يعطي علي ماسواه

والله غفور رحيم ويحب التسامح بين الناس ويجازي الباديء بالمسامحة و العفو

piccolina said...

ya heba ... i didn't say you used names or sent any one .. GOD where do u get these thoughts from !!!?????????

i was not mad at all ,i'm not and i won't !! i said that before and i'm saying it again !!

i don't get mad for such things !! life has bigger things to live for and think about !!

let it go !!

salam