well well welllll .. finally i'm back to my blog , i can't believe i'm writing and reading stuff other than the YUKY STUDY ." yuk yuk yuk "
i'm back yes.. but i'm so down , and kindda depressed , the reason is, it was more than i could handle but I kept forcing my self so the result was that I screwed up few things and did well in others .. all I can say is alhamdulilah with a small smile
what I wanna say here is I felt great when I checked my blog yesterday and found the few sweet comments from the bloggers such as :
thanks ahmed
and all other blogger so thanks a lot !
I have lots of stories to write about and for sure my finals trip that was mixed with midterms and ofcourse they’ll be full of DUH’s lol actually I’m starting from now and forever with a big DUH to my teachers “ all of them "
11 comments:
it good seeing u back picco i mean were have u been damen these exams they toke u from us i just wanted to say is i am really happy seeing u back and posting again :)
bye
thanks fatboy that was very nice of u :)
Welcome back and muafka in your exams inshaa allah :).
salaam
its great to see you back :) and insha allah ur results will be as you want them :) so we look forward to reading your posts again
Fe Aman Allah
wish you success inshaAllah.
good to see you back
thanks a_akak and anglo .. wallahi i'm not sure about anything but as we always sould say " inshallah khair "
" smile "
WELCOMME BACKK, hayaaaaaa post ppost post post im cheering here!
LOOOL romana that was real cheering i can see u dancing loool
thanks haboba :) yep i'll be posting soon inshallah .. let me breath and catch up my missing sleeping hours " wink "
i was swigglin my chair when i was typing "post poosst post" can be considered dancing? lol
well منتظرة بفارغ الصبر -
درتها الحكاية مسلسل مكسيكى!!
:) welcome back sis piccolina .. bel Tawfeeq inshallah. salam
romana .. lol don't worry habibti i can consider any thing dancing " wink " and yes it is a mosalsal maksiki !!
mani ... salmik bro ,inshallah ya rab .. so how r u doing so far ?? hope things r going great with u ? let me know
salam
Post a Comment