4/21/07

chicken writing LOL

soo that was my structure system lecture !! it was 1:30 pm to 5 pm , i was sleepy and SOO HUNGRY ," nothing new " it is sooo clear in my djaja writing LOL
i agree with u lebeeya lol
ahmed i guess i'm worse than u in this lol
woooo mashallah mashallah so no one will give me the 7isid eye , u know i don't need to get worst !!!

11 comments:

DaMoon said...

heyyyy, comm'on it's not that bad, readable and alot of spaces in between, wad7a ya3ni..lol way to go girl, and gosh 1:30 to 5!!!!! I'd probably do something very nasty to everyone...lol
good luck

piccolina said...

yeah it's readable , actualy my hand writing is not bad but u know i'm writing while the prof is talking !! s sure it'll be FUNNY lol
oh yeah that was the lecture time , honestly after 2:30 , my memo was full and i could not understand an extra word from him

a_akak said...

LOL :P

actually I dont feel very bad now as you are nearly as bad as me lol

PS: So we talk about nerds? what was that on the sheet :P ....... you have the engineering darkside as well lol

Fe Aman Allah

Ala said...

hey Piccolina?

The notes I took from lectures … you know something?
no one can understand them but me .. oh yeah .. I had to be quick, and had to write things sometimes the lecturer didn’t say ….. if for example a student asked a good question, or a good comment … oh yeah .. I’d write it down .. quick though because the lecturer had to move on, and move fast ..
sometimes I went and saw them in between breaks to get something clarified ….. ( lol … but sometimes I went to their office for no reason at all lol, only to show them I am a hard working student lol … I was acting lol … a good boy lol )
yallah … those days are gone … best days I think ..

hey?
very tidy handwriting , clear and artistic
but I don’t understand what the hell you are talking about lol

Lebeeya said...

Very nice Picolinna. I hand over my award to you :)

You deserve the title!! Great stuff.

piccolina said...

a_akak looool u made me laugh wallahi loool
humm dark side ha ?? te bahi bah !!

cofman .. going to teachers for no reason is just what i hate in students !lol u know coz i hate going to their offices unless i really need to !! so it's just not fair !!lol
as u can see on top of the page " structure system " and please do pray for me to pass this VERY hard course !!
thanks

lebeeya..ohhh that is sooo kind of you walla , but no way i won't take it ...wallahiii...nooooon..7alafit ya binti ..i said wallahi i won't take it ..3aib i can't take it
whatever loool

Ala said...

Sure, I will prey ,

Piccolina, I don’t think you have a problem,
I mean your english alone is excellent, so you already have an advantage …. Or the exam in Arabic ??
If the exam is going to be hard for you, then the majority of the students will find it even harder because they have to check dictionary … slow .. maybe misunderstand the question …., so I think you should be in a good position to do very well

MaySoon said...

Picco.. nice and readable.. ;o)

Anglo-Libyan said...

quite nice and tidy, you just need to try and stay on the line :o)

I still think Lebeeya is by far the best. Long live Lebeeya :o)

a_akak said...

You know i sometimes use these blogs to escape anything to do with engineering then picco shows us this engineering stuff ahhhhhhhhhh why god why .............

mani said...

salam piccolina.. loved the lesson reminded me of the old taqniyah days..

good handwriting dude but leebeya still gets it, I'm afraid :D. .that's just motivation for you to improve I guess.

god luck with your project.