
I have been counting the days and months for this month March … yeah I can see the rolled eyes wondering why ?? lol
It’s strawberry season WEEEEEEEEEEEE I’m so happy , I LOVE , ADMIRE and GO CRAZY for the strawberry home made cake …AHHH it’s like heaven!!!!!
Simply YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY
So yesterday I started doing it with a huge smile , lol I know I’m funny by saying this but wallahi it’s worth waiting forever , and I thought I love the double chocolate muffin more OH NO , GOD it’s YUMY for only one time a year !!Grrrrr
Sa7teen for your eyes
my lovely home made cake "YUM YUM "
while making the layers "YUM stawberry "
9 comments:
Looks yummy!!
But nothing beats chocalate cake,or chocalate muffins!!
I have to taste these cakes of yours...i have seen enough!
Lebeeya: i can no longer comment on your site and Piccolina allow me to tell Lebeeya:What a trip! Looks like fun!!
That cake looks delicous!! I love strawberries as well. Especially Strawberry juice min Libya! Can you believe my sister in Libya sends me bottles of frozen homemade strawberry juice all the way to Oman! She also stores some up for me in the freezer until I come to Libya in the summer!
Ok, ENOUGH, I think if I file a lawsuit against u I will win the case! in a heart beat u know why! because YOU ARE ABUSING US or me rather!!! ugh I almost cried looking at that cake....the only thing I can do is trying to imagine how it tastes with a cup of cappacino, WHY WHY WHYYYY...ok change of plan, we are not meeting at where we agreed tomorrow, WE ARE MEETING AT YOUR HOUSE and guess what..lol I want an exact one :'( ...inte rabe be7utik fe ennar men kutr mat3adbe fena marra cinnabons o marra strawberry cake! I am sure u r thinking to urself why don't I get up and make some well here is the answer for u love...I CAN NOT make halawiyat or cakes, I can only cook meals..lol which sucks!
OK piccolina, I hate strawberry but this one looks YUMMY.. .. can you bring some tomorrow?? or we can change the place as damoon said..lol yalla sa7ten 3ala 2albk
Hey Piccolina..
Congratulate me...i started a blogger..LOL
www.happymoi.blogspot.com
happy moi , after thinking of the costa double chocolate muffin ,OH GOD i want one !!" crying "
ok i guess i have to stop posting food , and u r so welcome :)
lebeeya ...stawberry home made juice !!hummmmm sounds YUMY too , can u ask your sister to give u so u'll give me the recipe " BIG SMILE "..
damoon ...ok i guess after 1 min you'll hit me LOL , i'm sorry sweetie will u ever forgive me ??? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
and OMG you are so more than welcome to my house , wallahi if i wanna come anytime just do it and i'll bake u a cake 3ala toool , " wink "
as u can see i'm having a problem with food , i'm starting to think and do only food !! which means getting fat soon LOL so rabee yester
maysoon , i don't like eating them alone at all , it has to be in something or with something , my fav way is with this OMG cake lol... and as i said to damoon you are so welcome , and bring you little angel too :)
allah esalmik :)
happy moi ...alf alf alf alf mabruk ,,YOROROROROROREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
that was zaghrota though lol
i am trying to avoid your blog these days as the cake is killing me :( as each time i see it i become hungry and end up buying a cake (is the bakery paying u to put this cake? as i bought a few strawberry one over the last week)
Take Care
looool a_akak ... u made me laugh , well if i make a deal with them it'll be a great idea walahi " don't u think ???" lol
sorry for making u spend money on food and gain wight LOL
GOD that is funny SORRY !!
trust me mine was GREAT , done in one day " wink "
oh my god...it isn't fair!!
when are you coming to switzerland? you will be more than welcome to bake this gorgeous cake in my kitchen!! lol
Post a Comment