my grandmother is very sick , i just came from the hospital and i started crying once i saw her face !! please if u read this pray for her to be better thank u all
36 comments:
Anonymous
said...
ربي يشفيها ان شاء الله و يخفف عليها don't be afraid, she will be well soon in shaa Allah.
piccolon inshallah ur grandmum will be better and inshallah rabbbe ya3eha alafeyaah allef labasse alleha , tale care of ur self okay we will pray for ur grandmum,
I hope your grams get well, and Inshallah everything will be Ok,
But Please Please Please, take care of your self, this is life and you have to be stronger to face it in the better way... so, as i said take care of your self......
thank u all for ur wishes , she is still the same but at least she slept for some time last night , alhamdulilah inshallah khair thank u timo for being there for me
Hope all goes well … this is life you know? … from the day we are born we get closer and closer to the end of the journey .. it applies to everyone, thank god … it applies to those who will be born today … so I guess it is natural and unavoidable , isn’t it? … everyone of us … including cofman I hope whatever happens to your relative would happen with minimum pain .. and thanks Piccolina for sharing with us your personal and family matters … it brings us a lot closer … and it reminds us of our duty towards one another when we are members of this tiny village … it is good we share not only birthday celebrations, weddings, etc etc .. but also the sad moments … hope soon things will make you feel better try to be strong and positive
By the way? You have no idea how much I am impressed by your strength ( seriously Piccolina, I wouldn’t be surprised if you are 3 time stronger than the so called cofman , I mean it )
i'm so so so touched by every one's words , and i believe GOD listened to all of you , coz doctors said she won't make it when we first took her to the hospital but she is better now and she drank some juice last night soo THANK YOU ALL and alhamdulilah ya rab
When I go through bad phase, depressing, negative and scary even, I learnt my first priority ought to be: to avoid panic Give yourself time, let it sink in,, and reflect But give it time .. and no shame in being sad and miserable when we have reasons
I always remind myself of what we say We say God is great, right? If we mean it then we aren’t, human beings, as great as God, are we?
And always think of those who had worse luck than ours … many people had much worse luck for no fault of their own
Life is full with sad situations, full … but luckily we always feel attached to living because we can still hope for those amazing and beautiful moments
Always have dikar Allah 3ala lesanik and say " Kadar Allah Masha Fa3el" and be "Radia be 7okam allah" and say " Ya Hamm, 3indy Rab Kebeer" and always pray for her after each prayer and insha allah your prayers will be "fe meezan 7asatnaha"
thank u brave heart . cofman and all of you :) a_akak , i'm sure u do pray for her each time u visit my blog , and thanks for the sweet words , i do pray for her and inshallah ya rab she'll be ok
thank u all so much for your thoughts this morning we took her back home , she is still the same , but she got sick of the hospital no one knows what will happen !! only GOD knows all i pray for is for her not to feel any pain " ameen ya rab "
enshallah labas, and rabi m3akom, enshallah she will get soon better, but one important thing dont let her feel that y'all in sorrow for her, get ur act together and support her . :)
lost ... thank u :) cofman .. thanks alot for the nice words , it's just i've been busy ! ""You are soo strong, and clear-headed, I am sure you can handle anything, anything"" i'm wondering why do ppl see me like that and i don't see my self the same way ???
well well well ..mm what can i say about my self ? i guess it's stupid to talk about my self but anyway ..for me GOD is number 1 ,choclate is 2 and cofee is 3 ..and it's all naseeb
36 comments:
ربي يشفيها ان شاء الله و يخفف عليها
don't be afraid, she will be well soon in shaa Allah.
"Ansha allah la bass 3aleeha"
I hope she will get well soon and insha allah she will be back with you and your family
Take Care
piccolon inshallah ur grandmum will be better and inshallah rabbbe ya3eha alafeyaah allef labasse alleha , tale care of ur self okay we will pray for ur grandmum,
Alf labas 3liha o inshallah rabna eshfiha o tgoom be alf salama ya rabb
ya rab salametha ya rab
sabr ya piccolina :)
Salamat InshAllah.. wish her qucik recovery.. Ghazi
i'm so sorry, dear piccolina!! she will get well soon! please, don't stop believing on it!!
take care, dear!!
leandra
I hope your grams get well, and Inshallah everything will be Ok,
But Please Please Please, take care of your self, this is life and you have to be stronger to face it in the better way... so, as i said take care of your self......
TI
thank u all for ur wishes , she is still the same but at least she slept for some time last night , alhamdulilah
inshallah khair
thank u timo for being there for me
Insh' Allah she gets better soon ya Rab..
Pico
Let us know how ur grandmother is? and insha allah she will be better soon and back
Take Care
Inshallah she gets better ya Rab.
look after yourself and your family.
i hope that she will get well very soon insh'allah
Dear piccolina ..
la bas for ur G\mom
wish she will get better soon
i will pray for he , and may Allah protect her .
Inshallah she gets well soon. I am really sorry to hear this. Salamatha inshallah. Rabi yishfeha.
Hope all goes well … this is life you know? … from the day we are born we get closer and closer to the end of the journey .. it applies to everyone, thank god … it applies to those who will be born today … so I guess it is natural and unavoidable , isn’t it? … everyone of us … including cofman
I hope whatever happens to your relative would happen with minimum pain ..
and thanks Piccolina for sharing with us your personal and family matters … it brings us a lot closer … and it reminds us of our duty towards one another when we are members of this tiny village … it is good we share not only birthday celebrations, weddings, etc etc .. but also the sad moments …
hope soon things will make you feel better
try to be strong and positive
By the way?
You have no idea how much I am impressed by your strength
( seriously Piccolina, I wouldn’t be surprised if you are 3 time stronger than the so called cofman , I mean it )
Prayers going up from here in the States for your Grandmother, Piccolina. May God love her and keep her safe.
i'm so so so touched by every one's words , and i believe GOD listened to all of you , coz doctors said she won't make it when we first took her to the hospital but she is better now and she drank some juice last night soo THANK YOU ALL and alhamdulilah ya rab
انشالله لاباس
i hope she will be ok soon picoo
I am glad things are a bit better, really glad
When I go through bad phase, depressing, negative and scary even, I learnt my first priority ought to be: to avoid panic
Give yourself time, let it sink in,, and reflect
But give it time
..
and no shame in being sad and miserable when we have reasons
I always remind myself of what we say
We say God is great, right?
If we mean it then we aren’t, human beings, as great as God, are we?
And always think of those who had worse luck than ours … many people had much worse luck for no fault of their own
Life is full with sad situations, full … but luckily we always feel attached to living because we can still hope for those amazing and beautiful moments
Everything is a lesson, including bad lessons
Best of luck anyway
Always have dikar Allah 3ala lesanik and say " Kadar Allah Masha Fa3el" and be "Radia be 7okam allah" and say " Ya Hamm, 3indy Rab Kebeer" and always pray for her after each prayer and insha allah your prayers will be "fe meezan 7asatnaha"
Take Care
thank u brave heart . cofman and all of you :)
a_akak , i'm sure u do pray for her each time u visit my blog , and thanks for the sweet words , i do pray for her and inshallah ya rab she'll be ok
Inshallah beshefa al 3ajel ya rab..
Taminena soon ya picc.
Inshallah she feels better soon..
Hugs (muah) .
piccolina,
Just dropped by to see how your Grandmother is doing. In the mean time I'll be sending prayers.
Thanks Piccolina,
well … any update? Better news I hope
salam Lu-ti
yes please we do need updates.. espcially since uve been gone again
salam
thank u all so much for your thoughts
this morning we took her back home , she is still the same , but she got sick of the hospital
no one knows what will happen !! only GOD knows
all i pray for is for her not to feel any pain " ameen ya rab "
enshallah labas, and rabi m3akom, enshallah she will get soon better, but one important thing dont let her feel that y'all in sorrow for her, get ur act together and support her .
:)
thank u lost libyano , please do remember her in your prauers
thank u again :)
This is a msg from the girls in my office in London
"I wish your grandmother gets better soon"
See i have made these blogs famous in my company "Saipem" :) so the secrateries were asking me about ur G.M
say thank u from me please :) that was soo sweet of them :)
and thank u so much ahmed :)
bless you inshallah
how is she doing now?!
hope everything's fine
I hope things are better now
Are you going to update your page?
I came here god knows how many times, will you update so we can move forward?
Another thing, life goes on regardless , really, so start any subject and let’s share and learn
You are soo strong, and clear-headed, I am sure you can handle anything, anything
I hope when I come next time I see something different, and hear better news about g m
Or has life stopped in tripoli?
Salam ya Piccolina
lost ... thank u :)
cofman .. thanks alot for the nice words , it's just i've been busy !
""You are soo strong, and clear-headed, I am sure you can handle anything, anything""
i'm wondering why do ppl see me like that and i don't see my self the same way ???
why am I the last to hear about this ? so sorry ya Piccolina inshalla salameteha your granny. She is in my prayers !
Post a Comment