Yesterday was a very boring day , you know I was so busy in the past few weeks then BOOM nothing to do , NOTHING !!!!
Yesterday I was so lazy , I woke up at 11 and I found nothing to do , I kept going up and down the stairs , eating and eating and eating , and most of all I was looking for some one to fight with lol , that is me , I’m an active person and I hate staying with nothing to do !!!
This morning I started cleaning our CLEAN house !!!DUH “ even though I woke up late lol “ and then I was like , it’s a shame that I keep traveling through all of those cupcakes sites and I did 0 of the recipes ..huummmm why not lu , you have to do it ,!! And if you ask my mom or anyone of my family he / she will go “ OH GOD PLZ CLOSE THAT TV CHANEL CALLED FATAFEAT “ LOOL simply coz I’m stuck in front of the Tv all the time , when my aunts come I can only talk about food ,,it’s my favorite channel and oh GOD it drives me crazy !!!
So fatafeat is part of ( http://www.foodnetwork.com/ ) and all the recipes are eatable , wallahi nothing to make you say YUK , it’s always YUMMMMY , sometimes I wanna cry “ I’m gaining Wight though lol “
Soooo …Back to this morning , I got the recipe and off to the kitchen , wallahi it was like a world war 6 , the Q was “ while I was baking “ why the ***** did I pick this recipe ????????????????”
Finally to the cupcakes pan .. off to the oven
Chocolate Cream cheese , toffeeeee
Finally to the cupcakes pan .. off to the oven
Chocolate Cream cheese , toffeeeee
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dark Chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate cream cheese any one ?
Sa7teen for your eyes “ coz you can only see “ SORRY
Sa7teen for your eyes “ coz you can only see “ SORRY
P.S… I finished the hot water cleaning up the mess I made in the kitchen… now I need to shower ..uhh
12 comments:
they really look, yummy.
but sa7ten for my eyes only?? even me?? just a bite..one little tiny bite.
^^ bring some tomorrow ya bint
but good for you, you used your time doing this.
they even look great with the toffee ;)
lol , i'm sorry but they r DONE , u know i did only 12 coz i wasn't sure about the taste... even though it was very strong . like one cupcake will hit you on the head lol
sorry next time inshallah
good for you, you take advantage of your time. looks very delicious when can I have some next time since they are done, I know you were hungry but next time count us...
next time.
oh my God Piccolina u made me soooooooo hungry , and i am trying to reduce my fod because i found my self eating soo much in my holiday , i am happy that it is only 4 days and then i will go back to my work which is from 9 to 5pm , so it takes all the time and i wont feel the hungry and i will try to do a diet especialy for my husband he need it ;) , well nice work u really looks like a great cooker ;) good for u girl .
That looks so yummy! Good job piccolina. I think you and Ema should start a cupcake shop. I will be a very loyal customer :)
Mmmm'mmmm Piccolina, mashallah 3leek, those cupcakes look yummylicious...matansoneesh ane here in Tripoli, I'd totally go for cupcake party, eat all u want cupcakes, and yes Lebeeya what a brilliant idea, cupcake/cheese cake shop in Tripoli it has to be seaview and serve hot moccacino/cappacino and hot chocolate with whip cream on top...I am drooling thinking about this!
Nice, even though I am not a big fan of sweets but those cupcakes look "yammoo" Sa7tain for you, next time make more cupcakes and invite us over :oD
did mention that I ENVY YOU CUZ U GET TO SLEEP IN :( I don't want to use "HATE" cuz it's a strong of a word..lol but I can easily say it here...hehe
a.adam ... well yeah that was good for me but not for my health lol , i ate only one though !!!
thanks
life's cycle .. lol , see that is what happens to me all the time while i'm watching FATAFEAT Tv channel !!!, yeah make him lose wight or it'll be big problem soon lol
lebeeya ...thanks sweetie , u know my mom keeps dreaming about this BAKING shop , i don't think it's good idea , i mean it's hard but will be so much fun
damon ..LOL @ yummylicious, you are like me , i play with english and arabic words the way i want !!
thank u habibiti, you killed me with u what said , it's like i started dreaming ! then BOOM i hate to wash the dishes ;)
stop envying me ya binit , mmm i guess u gave me the 7ISID eye that is why i woke up earlly today and will do for the next days .. say MASHALLAH !!
maysoon ,, how about cupcake blogger party ?? do u thinks that will be good ??
i'm in !!
thanks
they look so yammmmyyy!!!
please, mail some for me!!!
i made a carrot cake this week with chocolate syrup on it. it was very very delicious!!!
btw, i love to talk about food as well.
did you notice that food is always present in every single celebration?
oh lendra , food is the reason we live . but honestly it's more like we live for food lol
thanks , i love carrot cakes , they r always yummy
ok the cupcakes r on the way VIA hotmail " wink "
Naaah Piccoline, we want a REAL cupcake party :op, each one cooks a different recipe and bring it over my parents'..lol
Post a Comment