anglolibyan .. thanks, i know it'll be difficult and i'll live for it .i'm hoping for just like a year and half NOT MORE PLEASE YA RABI
white african..visit italy ??mmm nope it can't happen !time will fly ?? not really sure but looking back when it pass i'm sure that i'll say " wow i didn't feel it " but thanks u sweetie for being there :)
we'll meet up inshallah in like 2 months then every 4 months :S yalla inshallah khair
Don't let the blue get you down, dear. Think about the day you are going to meet who left! Weel, I use to leave more than seeing my beloved leaving and I like it as metaphor for my life. Do you know, I love the atmosphere of a bus/train station and I use to go to there just to see the happy faces of those who encounters their beloveds and the nostalgic faces of those who are saying goodbye! Take care!! Leandra
well well well ..mm what can i say about my self ? i guess it's stupid to talk about my self but anyway ..for me GOD is number 1 ,choclate is 2 and cofee is 3 ..and it's all naseeb
9 comments:
Cheer up dear !
I hate saying goodbyes as well.
We're all one big family Picolina,and you can count on us.
trabilsia ...thank u habibti , i hate goodbyes ,it was the sadest moment .
i'll get busy with school now . thanks again
cheer up, its difficult but you will learn to live with it.
looking forward to your sometimes scary stories :o)
hey just think of it of having another contact in another country, an excuse to visit italy maybe?
time will fly very fast and before you know it this person will be with you again inshallah..
anglolibyan .. thanks, i know it'll be difficult and i'll live for it .i'm hoping for just like a year and half NOT MORE PLEASE YA RABI
white african..visit italy ??mmm nope it can't happen !time will fly ?? not really sure but looking back when it pass i'm sure that i'll say " wow i didn't feel it " but thanks u sweetie for being there :)
we'll meet up inshallah in like 2 months then every 4 months :S
yalla inshallah khair
Hey,,, you know that we have each other,, right?
I am an expert in this type of situation..so don't worry ;)
We will wait.. but meanwhile...we'll have some fun ;p
Sorry about that.
I have been saying goodbye to people all my life. But in my case, I am the one thats always leaving....
GOODBYES r not the same ...when i said goodbye this time it meant alot !
i'm getting better thank u all :)
Don't let the blue get you down, dear. Think about the day you are going to meet who left!
Weel, I use to leave more than seeing my beloved leaving and I like it as metaphor for my life.
Do you know, I love the atmosphere of a bus/train station and I use to go to there just to see the happy faces of those who encounters their beloveds and the nostalgic faces of those who are saying goodbye!
Take care!!
Leandra
Post a Comment