11/27/06

arabic mid term waaak

Tomorrow I have Arabic language mid term ..I’m so lost and I’m so bad in it ..yeah u probably think “ she is in her last year and having Arabic “ it’s because I didn’t take this subject before ..my bad

Ok I have the Arabic grammar and it’s simply coz I’m bad in it and I can’t never understand the rules

They r like 8937520857237208732475298 rules for GOS sake !!! I study architecture ..sure I’ll need to improve my Arabic but not that much ,and I swear to GOD I won’t remember it ..if I passed it !!!

Let me give u an ex

أود أن أقضيى حياتي مكافح

أود ....فعل مضارع مرفوع بالضمة الظاهرة على اخره لتجرده من النواصب و الجوازم

ان .... حرف مصدري و نصب و استقبال

اقضيى ..... فعل مضارع منصوب و علامة نصبه الفتحة الظاهرة على اخره و الفاعل ضمير مستتر تقديره انا

حياتي ..... مفعول به منصوب و علامة نصبه الفتحة المقدرة على ما قبل ياء المتكلم منع من ظهورها اشتغال المحل بحركة مناسبة

I guess that is enough …waak

Please wish me luck to pass this stupid subject I don’t wanna redo it again and again and again

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picollina

cheer up , it's no that bad after all, have you heard about someone fail in arabic.. no ofence but i think you can with a little Patience and will.

gooooood luck and hope the questions are easy and the watcher( is that what they call them?) wear foggy glasses...

Anonymous said...

Thank Allah that I did all of that long time ago and I remember how difficult it was.
Good luck and InshAllah you will pass.

piccolina said...

dear GOD ...thank u both !!
ok my day was crazy coz i kept studying and studying ..it's like i can't keep it inside my head ..it flies after 30 mins !!!
so the exam ..well i guess , i'm only sure about the first Q i believe it was 100% correct
inshallah khair

Desert Rose said...

Cheer up dear !
It's not that bad. You can and will pass INSHAALAH.You're Arabic can't be worse than mine and I did ok lol.

piccolina said...

thank u trabilsia ..well the funny thing is ..the second Q said ..correct the following sentences
lol i read them and i was rolling my eyes ...i mean i don't see anthing wrong with them ..LOL
but u know after reading them many many many times i was like it has to be this and it has so be that ,oh GOD inshallah khair

Akram said...

I still do this type while learning French because its not different, specially when I want to translate from French to Arabic, but you are doing very good more than me

piccolina said...

a.adam welcome back ..and hey plz i mean plz don't think i'm the one who wrote that i mean i wasn't the one who did the i3rab LOL my teacher did lol
but thanks anyway

DALAHOW said...

Hi Picco,

Did u pass the exam anyways?

With all those Arabic grammar..You made me remember so much in Madrasah back in 80's

piccolina said...

The Rendezvous...it was just a midterm ..still the final !!!
i'll let u know if i pass the subject inshallah ..
pray for me ..and thanks :)